In response to Governor Eric Holcomb’s Executive Order that will take effect on Monday, Nov. 16, and in anticipation of Porter County being classified as a “red” county by the Indiana State Department of Health, Hebron High School, Middle School, and Elementary School will institute the following guidelines that will take effect for all athletic contests beginning Nov. 16:
- Concession stands will remain closed.
- No food or drink may be brought into any athletic contest. Only participants will be allowed drinks.
- Game attendance will be limited to parents and guardians of participants.
- All coaches, spectators, game workers, and players not actively participating in the contest are required to be masked at all times.
- Tickets will continue to be sold online for all winter contests except for 5th/6th basketball games.
- Parents should only purchase two tickets. Any additional tickets will be voided at the ticket gate.
These new guidelines will remain in effect until further notice.
Hebron High School, Middle School, and Elementary School would like to impress upon all of our community and school members the importance of following all social distance guidelines. Wearing a mask, limiting your contact with others, and practicing frequent and proper personal hygiene are the simplest, yet most effective ways you can help us continue to have a winter sports season.